The June oven.

I'll stick with my new toaster oven. It only cost me $95 with the tax. :wink:

Last edited:
A Wifi enabled toaster oven?

I hope whomever owns one lives next to the fire department.

It won't be me!!

One is supposed to turn on the oven from their mobile phone, regardless of where they are. We,we, what is one supposed to do, wait several hours to cook a roast that was already put in there?!! By that time, it'll probably be spoiled!!!! :mad::headshake:

Last edited:
By the time that you pay for the oven & the accessories, you're talking maybe $1.000 or more!!! That's ridiculous!!!! :headshake:

I wonder if they'll make one for every month of the year, adding more features & jacking up the price as they go along. :headshake:

I wonder if they'll make one for every month of the year, adding more features & jacking up the price as they go along. :headshake:

That what i think they are doing with the instant pot...i can choose the 5 in 1, the 6 in 1, the 7 in 1, the 9 in 1, the 10 in 1...some of the models come in 3, 6, or 8 quarts and the 6 in one come in 3 colors and the pioneer woman models that are pretty.

The Pioneer Woman makes me crazy. I can't watch her show.

Stop F-'ing smiling, already.

Just stop.

The Pioneer Woman makes me crazy. I can't watch her show.

Stop F-'ing smiling, already.

Just stop.

Smug. But at least she doesn't shout. I can't watch many American food shows because the presenters have a habit of shouting excitedly rather than talking normally. Barefoot Contessa is an exception. Anthony Bourdain another exception.

I have never seen the pioneer woman show...but the pioneer woman instant pots match my kitchen colors...but i think i have my heart set on the 10 in 1 6 quart

On an ep of her show, she did a turkey.

She soaked it in brine, then parboiled it, put it in the oven, took it out, parboiled it again, put it back in the oven, filled it with stuffing, took it out an hour later & put the turkey back in the oven for 30 more minutes, put the stuffing back in the oven & served dinner.

I would think that turkey has been cooked to death!!!! Hah!! :headshake:

I spent almost that much money on a brand new giant-screen TV, stand & Bluetooth headphones, which I think was well worth it, considering that I haven't bought a new TV in years!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom