The June oven.

And they're off. Told you. See cats love them. :)
Mine cost 199, and didn't have that Wi-Fi stuff.

OK - its a hoover. And I thought we were talking about ovens....

The oven is hooked up to Wi-Fi. That's what made me think of household appliances that now use Wi-Fi and are more expensive because of it, as well.

Last edited:
Anyone who is ready & willing to fork up $600 or more for this oven, be my guest!! That is utterly crazy!! I would not do it!!
Crazy!! :headshake:

Has anyone seen this oven!

Looks very fancy & high-tech & is a smart oven, but I just can't see being able to fork up over $600 or more for this oven!! I'll pass.

https://juneoven.com/get-started

Do you have a picture of this wifi-enabled toaster oven? The link just shows how to set it up. Does it start your toast for you while you're at work? Lol.

With all these smart appliances, one day we'll come home and find all our kitchen appliances dancing around the house and bumping into each other.

Last edited:
The June Oven!!.jpg

Here it is! Looks very modern & futuristic, but not for me!! :headshake:

I've seen very brief commercials for a countertop oven. I'd like to know more. It would be great to get rid of the giant heavy box of an oven that takes up so much room.

Years ago I had one of those coffee makers with a clock in it. You could program it to start making coffee before you wake up in the morning. I thought it was Neato. Lol

Back
Top Bottom