The omelette

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
4:34 AM
image.jpeg

just felt like an omelette, 2 free range eggs cheese bacon tomato shrooms spring onion dash cream
Looks good . Tastes even better.

Russ

Last edited by a moderator:
I love omelettes - soft in the middle and just a whisper of golden on the outside. Yours looks a bit too 'cooked' for me, @rascal. But I don't know. Maybe it was lovely and runny inside! And what's not to like about bacon, mushrooms, cheese and tomatoes in an omelette?

I was taught how to make them decades ago by a Frenchman. Quick and light... I must make one and photograph it.

I love omelettes - soft in the middle and just a whisper of golden on the outside. Yours looks a bit too 'cooked' for me, @rascal. But I don't know. Maybe it was lovely and runny inside! And what's not to like about bacon, mushrooms, cheese and tomatoes in an omelette?

I was taught how to make them decades ago by a Frenchman. Quick and light... I must make one and photograph it.

It might look too done but it wasn't, butter on my faithful pan. Then grill for a few minutes. Was soft and sweet

Russ

When I was working in Indonesia, I operated out of a hotel in Jakarta. They served delicious omelettes which I had every day for breakfast.

I eat about 2 or 3 per month these days.

omelette.jpg

Yorky what's your ingredients please.?

Russ

Usually onions, potatoes and tomatoes, all pre-cooked. If I have any cooked ham that will go in also. Sometimes mushrooms. Never cheese.

I love an omelette and the fact it can be eaten anytime of day . I always have to have some kind of cheese in there and has to well seasoned . Cheese bacon and mushroom is probably my favourite

Back
Top Bottom