The view from my Internet access...

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
8:05 PM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
I thought I might start a new thread....

Given that I currently have limited Internet access and can only find one place where I get any i thought I had a new thread idea for the lounge.

So this is the view from my Internet access at the moment.

DSC_0048.JPG
That's the outdoor entertainment area to my right.
The view north I'll post on my next break. It takes a while to upload even the smallest image and my OH does not have image resizing software on this tablet sadly.

Last edited:
Post marks fencing from when the site was first constructed in the 70's. I met two of the kids who grew up here then back last week. They called by to show his 2sons where he grew up so it was quite interesting. It used to be a horse ranch and much of the original stuff is still here. That is one of the posts, the stables, various are still here along with the ring for breaking them in our exercising them.

Sorry need to get on with work now. Will stop again around midday my time 90 mins time and have another break.

Last edited:
Plus fencing from when the site was first constructed in the 70's. I met two of the kids who grew up here then back last week. They called by to show his 2sons where he grew up so it was quite interesting. It used to be a horse ranch and much of the original stuff is still here. That is one of the posts, the stables, various are still here along with the ring for breaking them in our exercising them.

Sorry need to get on with work now. Will stop again around midday my time 90 mins time and have another break.
Sithi

Glad I did go back to work. Took me 90 mins just to do the gutters that catch or fresh water supply. Rain is due tonight, tomorrow and then showers after that till Thursday. Glad I did it when I did because we now have the gales before the storm! And the gutters are rather exposed... Plus we don't have many to catch the water with either. But we do have bore hole water if needed though I have to go outside to an external tap (many) to get that water except for the wedding machine and the toilet which are on it thankfully. The shower couldn't be on it because of the need for hot water but I'll rig up a solar shower outside within the next few weeks because the sun is really strong already and I don't think it will take too long to heat up enough for a quick shower and there is no need to worry about people seeing you here!

Right, just testing something out for Internet access...

A few more from this morning.

_20160718_193828.JPG
This is the chook house from where i was standing for Internet access.

_20160718_193910.JPG
And this is.... Our laundry room which leads to the right to our sun room and to the left back, behind that for, our bedroom. the laundry room also has the shower and toilet in it.

Click on the images for a bigger version.

Glad I did go back to work. Took me 90 mins just to do the gutters that catch or fresh water supply. Rain is due tonight, tomorrow and then showers after that till Thursday. Glad I did it when I did because we now have the gales before the storm! And the gutters are rather exposed... Plus we don't have many to catch the water with either. But we do have bore hole water if needed though I have to go outside to an external tap (many) to get that water except for}B] the wedding machine and the toilet [/B]which are on it thankfully. The shower couldn't be on it because of the need for hot water but I'll rig up a solar shower outside within the next few weeks because the sun is really strong already and I don't think it will take too long to heat up enough for a quick shower and there is no need to worry about people seeing you here!
"Wedding Machine"?

Back
Top Bottom