Today's Saying

In God we trust,
All others pay cash!

Sign put in place in the onsite shop I was Warden at.

“If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman there to hear… is he still wrong?”
Chris, Barnsley

“If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman there to hear… is he still wrong?”
Chris, Barnsley
Probably. :wink:

"A woman is always willing to argue." ~ There is no good way to reply to that one when you are female...:speechless:

Probably. :wink:

"A woman is always willing to argue." ~ There is no good way to reply to that one when you are female...:speechless:

censored.gif

For dog owners: Whenever I am finished eating, I have to show my hands - front and back, like I'm a Blackjack dealer...

For dog owners: Whenever I am finished eating, I have to show my hands - front and back, like I'm a Blackjack dealer...
that one is not just for dogs.... you should try having chickens in the house, or 9 ravenous chicks... hands are fair game and when it comes to meals... well all you can do is to make sure they are in their cage before you even consider serving anything! (and chicken diapers before you say it! yes they exist and yes they work!)

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
Bruce Lee

There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots.

There are no old, bold pilots.

If you love something, set it free.

If it was meant to be yours, it will cone back.

If not, hunt it down and kill it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom