tomatoe juice anyone?

chocomore

Veteran
Local time
2:36 AM
I tried tomatoe juice for the first time recently and l didn't enjoy it:) is there a way to maybe spice it up a little bit?

You can always add a little vegetable juice to it for a more 'veggie' taste, or a dab of hot sauce or cayenne pepper for a little 'spicey' taste.

I like the sound of the tobasco sauce, l'll try that the next time l make it.:)

Ohh, forgot to mention this the last time. Lemon juice (though just a tiny bit to get a hint of the taste) works well.
You can also mix many different suggestions and try what works the best for you.

I love tomato juice, particularly with a bit of lemon and salt. It's really a refreshing drink this way.

With vegetables I like it too, but as long as it comes with a bit of Gin :wink:

I love tomato juice and I have since I was a child. I know that everyone doesn't like tomato juice, but I love it. I just don't get to drink enough of it.

I love tomato juice it is one of my favourites, I do like it with some tabasco in it or worcestershire sauce

I love tomato juice it is one of my favourites, I do like it with some tabasco in it or worcestershire sauce
I would do tabasco but worcestershire sauce does not sound good to me. I don't know how you can drink it with that in it.

I would do tabasco but worcestershire sauce does not sound good to me. I don't know how you can drink it with that in it.
It is similar to a bloody mary but with out the vodka so a virgin mary really

I haven't had a bloody mary before and now that I know what's in it, I probably will not ever drink one and I love vodka.

I like mine spicy! Lots of tobasco, fresh lime and ground black pepper. Sometimes I'll throw in a little vodka, too :wink:

I have been looking at the other versions of this drink and some of them look good, but others don't look that tasty. I think I will try some out to see which ones I like.

I know it is healthy, but I can't tolerate drinking tomato juice. I like eating raw tomato but not drinking it.

Back
Top Bottom