Tomorrow you are only allowed one food ingredient

Eggs, even without other ingredients, they can be prepared in a different way for each meal. Soft or hard boiled, scrambled, fried, poached etc. In fact I would probably spend the day perfecting my poaching technique.
That was going to be my choice! I don't think I could live without eggs but I like them with bread/toast.

I would go with: Brittany ( Breton ) Blue Lobster Steamed in Sea Water or Fresh Prawns caught off the Cadiz / Portuguese Southern Atlantic Coast ..

Another might be a baby octopus simmered until tender in sea wáter and freshly caught off the Galician Coast ..

As @buckytom stated, the sea wáter or ocean wáter, is the salt ..

Interesting question surely ..

Have a lovely day ..

My first reaction to this was to remember something I read somewhere – some time ago – about a particular variety of edible seaweed being the single food with the most number of different essential nutrients. But I get that might not be quite in the spirit of what is intended here. So, with acknowledgement of the point that it would not necessarily be the most sensible choice, and on the understanding that no-one tells my wife, my choice would have to be cheese.

Hmmm. I’d miss the bread though…

My first reaction to this was to remember something I read somewhere – some time ago – about a particular variety of edible seaweed being the single food with the most number of different essential nutrients. But I get that might not be quite in the spirit of what is intended here. So, with acknowledgement of the point that it would not necessarily be the most sensible choice, and on the understanding that no-one tells my wife, my choice would have to be cheese.

Hmmm. I’d miss the bread though…

See my reply to @Yorky below. Cheese is banned. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom