Tomorrow you are only allowed one food ingredient

We'll share. How are you going to cook yours?
I rather like scrambled or poached but I'm easy!
color.gif
You?

The Rainier? Or is there a different variety? I've tried Rainier - pretty flavorless, in my opinion. Same with white asparagus, white peaches, white nectarines... White just doesn't give it much flavor. Just like when searing meat, the flavor is in the color.

The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice, baby!

Actually, my old neighbor had a white cherry tree in their backyard, and the cherries were out of this world. Sweet like candy.

The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice, baby!

Actually, my old neighbor had a white cherry tree in their backyard, and the cherries were out of this world. Sweet like candy.
We get them here in UK if you can take out a mortgage to buy them! :whistling:

I'm with @Cookie on this given that bread has been ruled out (which is unfair since it is water, yeast and wheat flour in its basic form).... and I could easily live off some of the wonderful breads I have had on my travels. So it would be (brown/wholegrain) rice or (red) potatoes. There are so many ways I can cook potatoes... rice or potatoes. I could also actually go with besan flour as well. Or even chickpeas (though I would prefer black chickpeas, they are so much nicer)... and make my own flour or have them roasted or whole, boiled or mashed...
Anyone of those I could live off for weeks on end. I wouldn't do eggs simply because of their need for a tad of salt to bring out their flavour and their complete lack of fibre!

You are allowed flour. So flatbreads could be made. :D

Back
Top Bottom