Traditional English Breakfast

But perhaps the best example of all was when I went to a site I supported at Seal Sands near Middlesbrough. The route I took was up the M1, A1, A19. And in a layby on the A19, a little before you get to Middlesbrough is a café that is literally a portacabin. First class bacon, eggs, toast and a coffee, £3.50.
If oop north again try J60 on the A1 [head west] breakfast in a bun - But be prepared to be careful how you eat it.

Just confirmed our trip in Scotland at the end of May!! :dance: wuuuuhhhh I'm so happy, I can't wait to see Edinburgh....obviously this also means Breakfast! ok not english but scottish breakfast but it's similar, right? Black pudding, beans, eggs and your sausage...:cook::bbq::coffee::toast:Yes!
May be the 'scottish sausage' - a square slice of sausage meat and it may also contain white pudding. Clearly you need to try it then head south for the 'full english' then head over to Ireland for the 'ulster fry' - the pleasure just goes on :D

May be the 'scottish sausage' - a square slice of sausage meat and it may also contain white pudding. Clearly you need to try it then head south for the 'full english' then head over to Ireland for the 'ulster fry' - the pleasure just goes on :D

:happy:
Oh yes now I remember the square scottish sausage in last posts!

Back
Top Bottom