Turkey Leftover Ideas

MyDigitalpoint

Veteran
Local time
8:08 AM
Website
epage.pro
Well after Thanksgiving, turkey leftovers can still revitalized into new dishes we can try not just today but now that more turkey will come our way this Christmas.

I just found the following top-ten turkey leftover ideas a few minutes ago, so hope is not late for some of you to pick one for cooking dinner today, but you can always bookmark the page for the next turkey round :wink:

Here is the link, http://www.tasteofhome.com/top-10-recipes/top-10-turkey-leftovers?keycode=ZFB1113TOP

I love turkey leftovers. Cut up leftover turkey today, added some leftover turkey juice and some cream of chicken to make hot turkey "sandwiches" which I ended up putting on toasted bread. Mmmm, even better than plain turkey on Thanksgiving.

My family is not that big so we normally don't have too much leftover turkey. What we usually do though is cut the rest of the meat off and share with our dugs so they have some turkey dinner as well on Thanksgiving! I'm sure our dogs are very thankful for that (;

Thanks for the link. I like to use turkey the same way I do leftover chicken. If I have a dish that calls for chicken I replace it with the leftover turkey. Several casseroles come to mind right after Thanksgiving that I use the meat for. We are not really big turkey fans so we only cook a turkey breast here at home. When we go to family members homes they do serve the whole turkey and we get to bring home some of their leftovers. Perhaps I will put these recipes to good use next year!

MyDigitalPoint,

Thanks for sharing! I honestly, have never had Turkey but do have many friends in the U.S. I am going to share this with them. Thanks again!

Omigosh. I love turkey leftovers.

I haven't actually cooked thanksgiving dinner in several years but I always buy a turkey that week when it goes on its ridiculously cheap sale, and then cook it sometime after the holiday so we can have the leftovers.

Sometimes I freeze half of it and just re-create the entire meal a little while later. I also do a fabulous turkey-pot-pie. Turkey salad sandwiches… I could go on. So much goodness to spread out for a week.

Back
Top Bottom