Valentine´s Day: Exactly 11 Days Away: Plans?

@Lullabelle

Thank you for posting the bottle of the Spanish Wine you had ..

I must catch a 7am flight and my husband is driving me to the airport at an un-earthly hour as I must be at check in at 5am !

Have a lovely weekend .. ( This is predominately a Monstrell Red Grape Wine with some Cabernet Suvignon ) .. It is quite aromatic .. Depending on the year, it has had good write ups in the wine magazines .. We had the 100 % Monstrell 2013 oak aged ..

Last edited:
@Lullabelle

Thank you for posting the bottle of the Spanish Wine you had ..

I must catch a 7am flight and my husband is driving me to the airport at an un-earthly hour as I must be at check in at 5am !

Have a lovely weekend .. ( This is predominately a Monstrell Red Grape Wine with some Cabernet Suvignon ) .. It is quite aromatic .. Depending on the year, it has had good write ups in the wine magazines .. We had the 100 % Monstrell 2013 oak aged ..

We bought It last year at the wine tasting evening, it was very nice but definitely a meal wine, too good for relaxing at the end of the week with wine and chocolate.

Have a safe flight

Call or bring the computer to a reputable shop and they can surely tell you what dysfunctions have occured. Good luck ..

Back
Top Bottom