Vegetarian cooking!

Sramana

Über Member
Local time
4:25 PM
Hello! I am Sramana from India, and I love vegetarian cooking. I am here to learn vegetarian recipes from all over the world. I eat vegetables, grains, dairy and eggs.

:welcome:

Quite a few vegetarians here. Its great to have a member from India. I absolutely adore Indian food and cook it often, so would welcome some of your recipes!

mushrooms cooked in butter with salt and pepper are very tasty. That is one of my favorite veggie recipies. It is a side dish and not a main dish but there are tons of vegetarian recipies that you can make, and I am going to be making a black bean mixture for this Labor Day weekend. I will use it as a burger.

Hello! I am Sramana from India, and I love vegetarian cooking. I am here to learn vegetarian recipes from all over the world. I eat vegetables, grains, dairy and eggs.
Welcome Sramana, I look forward to learning from you. I am struggling to maintain healthy eating habits. I am not the worse eater but I am always interested in a vegetarian way which I believe in my heart is the healthiest way. :welcome:

Great having you on board Sramana. I doubt anyone can beat you when it comes to vegetarian cooking though. I have learnt a lot of what I know about cooking from my friends from India. If its variety you want then be assured you have come to the right place.

Back
Top Bottom