Wednesday, What's For dinner?

Chef00

Veteran
Local time
7:03 PM
I am going to pick up a rotisserie chicken and make green beans and sesame noodles to go with. then leftovers of the meat are going to be made into instant noodle bowls for lunch. the carcass will be cooked of with onion, celery, carrot and some herbs to make some chicken broth.

We love getting rotisserie chickens too, just because of the multitude of things we can do with it - and it's budget friendly too. We used rotisserie chicken for dinner tonight and just made chicken and salad wraps with some hummus on them. Simple but they're healthy and yummy, and since it was kind of warm out today (SPRING is here!) it's nice to have something lighter for dinner in my opinion!

We love getting rotisserie chickens too, just because of the multitude of things we can do with it - and it's budget friendly too. We used rotisserie chicken for dinner tonight and just made chicken and salad wraps with some hummus on them. Simple but they're healthy and yummy, and since it was kind of warm out today (SPRING is here!) it's nice to have something lighter for dinner in my opinion!

I also like to be able to use the leftovers for other dishes. I threw the carcass into the freezer. It's supposed to cool down here in a couple of days for a couple of days. I will cook it off then. I have some fresh pasta I need to use up and will make some homemade soup and use the fresh pasta before I lose it. I also like to make wraps with the leftover meat. I usually make a Tex Mex Style.

These are great too!
http://www.copymethat.com/r/qOBhAzW/adobe-chicken-wraps-betty-crocker/

Back
Top Bottom