Weed killer found in children's cereal

Why can't they stop this from happening?!! It's ridiculous! You can't even eat safe food any more!!! :mad:

That's taking the phrase, "They're growing like weeds" a little too far...

I don't have any kids, but I know quite a few of them who are all under the age of 10. Four of them especially! I want to see them all grow up healthy & happy!! :wink:

I hate round up. So i live next to my older sister. I like my yard a little junglely. My sister prefers hers and apparently mine less plantful and will send her hubby over to help. His help consists of spraying things he deems as weeds with round up. That carefully cultivated mini wandering jew that i thought looked so quaint around the base of my back wall sprayed...the log i was letting rot so soon i will have nice rich soil but in the meantime i let some blackeyed susan vine grow over it sprayed, the base of my tangerine tree sprayed right as the fruit is ripening making no harvest for the season. It drives me crazy. I don't want that poison in my yard and i have to repeatedly go over and tell him to stop it, i bring him studies and legal rulings and such but the next year i have to fend off his help yet again.

That carefully cultivated mini wandering jew that i thought looked so quaint around the base of my back wall sprayed...the log i was letting rot so soon i will have nice rich soil but in the meantime i let some blackeyed susan vine grow over it sprayed, the base of my tangerine tree sprayed right as the fruit is ripening making no harvest for the season. It drives me crazy. I don't want that poison in my yard and i have to repeatedly go over and tell him to stop it, i bring him studies and legal rulings and such but the next year i have to fend off his help yet again.

That is truly terrible. Surely you can insist? Black-eyed Susan is one of my favourite flowers.

Back
Top Bottom