What am I cooking? (8)

Scotch egg?
I think you could be right: I've made a cauliflower pizza crust, so maybe the cauliflower is getting cooked a bit, seasoned, held together with flour, and wrapped around the egg in a (semi)vegan Scotch egg. The seasoning is dark enough to mimic a sausage. If that's what's happening, I want to see how she does it.

And, if it's not what's happening, then I will of course have to try making it myself. :laugh:

Last edited:
I think you could be right: I've made a cauliflower pizza crust, so maybe the cauliflower is getting cooked a bit, seasoned, held together with flour, and wrapped around the egg in a (semi)vegan Scotch egg. The seasoning is dark enough to mimic a sausage. If that's what's happening, I want to see how she does it.

And, if it's not what's happening, then I will of course have to try making it myself. :laugh:

So do I! There would have to be breadcrumbs to coat, though...

Final clue. The end product. What is it?

20180227_181620(1).jpeg

Eggs aren't vegan!
I think they mean a type of vegetarian not vegan. One type of vegetarian I forget which one there called will eat eggs and dairy so long as the place where they get it is treated correctly like if they raise them there self or they get the produce from a trusted farm. They still restrain from eating animals though so there still considered vegetarian just not the full blown strict vegan.

Ovo vegetarians eat eggs but not dairy. Is that what you are thinking of? I can eat eggs, and fish but not dairy and little meat for medical reasons so there is no term for my diet :) I cook a lot of vegan and ovo vegetarian food (I forgot I used an egg for this recipe). When I go out I always say vegan otherwise I get all sorts I cant eat.

Not pakoras (but good guess - I do love pakoras but would use chickpea flour) but KFC! Kentucky Fried Cauliflower. I'll type up the recipe

Ovo vegetarians eat eggs but not dairy. Is that what you are thinking of? I can eat eggs, and fish but not dairy and little meat for medical reasons so there is no term for my diet :) I cook a lot of vegan and ovo vegetarian food (I forgot I used an egg for this recipe). When I go out I always say vegan otherwise I get all sorts I cant eat.

Not pakoras (but good guess - I do love pakoras but would use chickpea flour) but KFC! Kentucky Fried Cauliflower. I'll type up the recipe
Well I was close lol. I researched vegans which so long ago about 10 years or more lol :giggle: anyway I was sure I found one where they eat diary? Guess I was wrong >.< well at least I got the egg part right.

Back
Top Bottom