What am I making (2)?

Next ingredient:

Version 3.jpg

Ah! A certain regional dish.
Lancashire Hotpot
Correct!

The trouble with this challenge is that the next person needs to have taken photos of their prep for a dish. But I suppose we could just show ingredients (even final dish) in borrowed images from the internet. @Lullabelle won the last round - do you want to put up a new challenge @Lullabelle?

Ah! A certain regional dish.
Lancashire Hotpot
Well, that's better than what I was going to guess (Lamb Chops and Onion :facepalm:).

And, I appreciate the class in how you posted it with a Spoiler option; I had a chance to read through the next few clues and try to figure it out.

I think this is how this evolving-by-the-minute new competition should be done: if you have a guess, use the Spoiler tag, so you don't spoil the game for anyone else (unless they want to see it).

And the final dish:

This looks incredible. It's something that I can see wanting to warm by weary bones after coming in from the cold. I really do need to find somewhere that has black pudding on this side of the pond.

I really do need to find somewhere that has black pudding on this side of the pond.

Let me know if you find a source. I remember when Blood Sausage and Blood Boudin could be purchased from local butchers. I also remember my old great aunts and uncles making those products. I have not seen either in years. Maybe if you have a good friend who has a slaughter house. One of G's friends used to raise pigs and cattle. He made blood sausage and blood boudin. Sadly he only raises chickens. Well not so sad - we get eggs.:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom