What are your other hobbies and interests?

In Italy we haven't subtitles in the american/english/french movies/telefilms/soap operas etc..all is dubbed. I had the honour to know and dub a cartoon with one of my idol dubber in Roma,he's the voice of Russel Crowe in the Gladiator...a man who with only his voice open the doors..and windows too :D

Last edited:
IMG-20151111-WA000.jpg

Speaker for Frozen tv commercial in a studio in Milano.

My hobbies include crochet, cross stitch, embroidery and needlework on plastic canvas. I have to get into my craft room today and find patterns for a cross and an angel. Both will be thank you gifts for the women that helped my parents when my mom landed in the hospital. The angel will be more elaborate because that woman was an angel to stay with my mom from the time she got to the hospital until they moved her into ICU. (About 8 hours).

I am desperately trying to find a hobby. Currently its food/baking and being enthusiastic about gin for me. I would love to find something that would help me switch off from work but I'm short of time and not very artistic, talented or musical.

I think food/baking is a great hobby! I find it helps me switch off from worries.

I prefer dubbed films and TV programmes over sub-titled ones. I can't always see sub-titles clearly because of vision and other eye problems. Even though I am hard of hearing, I can listen to the TV through headphones or plug it into a loop system (and of course there are radio channels on the TV). A lot of cinemas and theatres also have a loop system too. The sound on my mobile phone is good so I "read" audiobooks on it.

When Mypinch takes the tips of her fingers on one hand, and scrapes them forward under her chin and says, "vafanapoli", then I will know that I'm in trouble.

morning glory, the next Italian person you meet, do this.

Make you right hand into a sort of cup with fingers together, then scrape the tips of your fingers outward under your chin from your throat and out past the chin.

You've just learned an Italian curse. So run away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom