What did you cook, eat or drink today (December 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To continue from the "what-did-you-cook-eat-or-drink-today-november-2018" thread and in particular the post which addresses CP Shrimp Wontons (#424) we were passing one of the CP outlets today and stopped to pick some up. It was buy two and get one free and as it was "no plastic bag day" here in Thailand (it should be no plastic bag year!) we castigated the assistant for serving them in a plastic bag. When we refused the bag she became excited, removed the items from the bag and asked if she could take a photograph of us buying the product without the bag.

One has to wonder..............

Shrimp Wonton s.jpg

Last edited:
To continue from the "what-did-you-cook-eat-or-drink-today-november-2018" thread and in particular the post which addresses CP Shrimp Wontons (#424) we were passing one of the CP outlets today and stopped to pick someup. It was buy two and get one free and as it was "no plastic bag day" here in Thailand (it should be no plastic bag year!) we castigated the assistant for serving them in a plastic bag. When we refused the bag she became excited, removed the items from the bag and asked if she could take a photograph of us buying the product without the bag.

View attachment 20986
That’s brilliant! We should have a bag free day over here - agree a bag free week would be better, but it’s a start.

Our @Rocklobster has a restaurant. He likes to keep quiet about it but he is a pro. :D

I love the colour combinations in that. And you made the shortbreads too?

Ah! Makes perfect sense now!

I did make the shortbreads and though not very happy with their shape, they tasted nice and happy for a first try.

Today lunch at the office - beetroot bread with smoked salmon, cream cheese and olives. Yum!

6875CB57-696F-49AF-AD41-688001137FA6.jpeg

Last edited:
Ah! Makes perfect sense now!

I did make the shortbreads and though not very happy with their shape, they tasted nice and happy for a first try.

Today lunch at the office - beetroot bread with smoked salmon, cream cheese and olives. Yum!

View attachment 20987

I've never seen beetroot bread before. How lovely!

To continue from the "what-did-you-cook-eat-or-drink-today-november-2018" thread and in particular the post which addresses CP Shrimp Wontons (#424) we were passing one of the CP outlets today and stopped to pick some up. It was buy two and get one free and as it was "no plastic bag day" here in Thailand (it should be no plastic bag year!) we castigated the assistant for serving them in a plastic bag. When we refused the bag she became excited, removed the items from the bag and asked if she could take a photograph of us buying the product without the bag.

View attachment 20986

Well done for refusing the bag.

@morning glory I will try to post the recipe tomorrow, but I have to warn you that it only uses a little bit of vodka so you'll have to figure out something else to do with the rest of the bottle. :okay: Also, it uses a lot of the Double Black Soy we were discussing in the other thread.

I have to warn you that it only uses a little bit of vodka so you'll have to figure out something else to do with the rest of the bottle. :okay:

:laugh:

Great! Re the double black soy - I have managed to find some (not the same brand though) - so we are rocking and rolling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom