What did you cook, eat or drink today (October 2018)?

IMG_0868a.jpg

Roast lamb. It was a joint that I've not come across before - the rump, but with the top section of the leg attached. The rump was probably the best lamb I've ever tasted.

We had an appetizer meal last night. Fried potato skins with cheddar, bacon, sour cream, and green onions; fried mushrooms; and St. Louis ribs marinated like Galbi, precooked in oven and finished on the grill.

Polish sausage..pirogi, kraut,View attachment 20198

How did you cook the sausage?

Were the pierogi boiled first? Looks like they were sauteed with bacon and onions. In butter?

You make me hungry. (Probably the best thing a chef can hear; well, outside side of "you won the lottery") :chef:

Not enough sour cream or mustard, to be as boorish to critique a Mona Lisa. :angelic: :drink:

How did you cook the sausage?

Were the pierogi boiled first? Looks like they were sauteed with bacon and onions. In butter?

You make me hungry. (Probably the best thing a chef can hear; well, outside side of "you won the lottery") :chef:

Not enough sour cream or mustard, to be as boorish to critique a Mona Lisa. :angelic: :drink:
Fried the sausage in a pan, added the kraut after they were browned and let simmer until we were ready to eat.
Pirogi were boiled then transfered to another pan which contained bacon and onions..I add a bit of paprika for color and slowly fry until they become a bit browned. More sour cream and mustard was consumed..that plate was GF's..mine is never so pretty..

Back
Top Bottom