What did you cook, eat or drink today (September 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Ramsgate for a few days by the sea. A late lunch at the Harbour Lights Cafe - oysters and seared scallops with cod's roe , avocado and pickled onion pearls. with chips on the side.

fullsizeoutput_3aec.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3af1.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3af0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3aea.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3ae8.jpeg

My wife made a thyme and lemon roast chicken, cheese-y mashed, and garlic sauteed asparagus for dinner.

We get to spend so few quiet nights at home together, so for a late snack while we watched Thor: Ragnarok, I made a platter of Lebanon bologna, artisnal (Amish) habanero Colby, and crackers.

My son made iiced bori-cha to go with it.

Abandoned the pasties until the next day due to lack of time, but had some home made Oxford sausages in the freezer so did them instead.

DSC_0871.jpg

And last night. It was the first anniversary of my little brothers death so we went to the Albecq headland where his ashes were scattered. After we went to Cobo Chippy (his favourite) and I had his two favourite meals, Battered King Rib and Battered Cheeseburger. I'm not used to so much grease and I did feel a little queasy afterwards. He often questioned how we could be related as I enjoyed cooking 'odd' meals whereas he was happy with fast food.

42666840_318019012294022_1221781091765977088_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom