What did you cook, eat or drink today (September 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ploughman's lunch (no cooking involved (by me)).

2 s.jpg

5 s.jpg

I doubt whether want umpteen photos of what I've been eating lately. Suffice it to say it's been the usual mixture of stir frys, middle eastern food, curries, and pasta, with the occasional plate of egg and chips!

Today I pinched some of the mutt's Weetabix for breakfast, which I had with yoghurt and whole milk, just like him. Lunch was two sourdough sandwiches - one with paneer, and one with sausage - followed by some blackberries from my garden. Dinner was a stir fry of onion, carrot, tomatoes and spinach with garlic, ginger, chilli, sesame seeds and a light soy sauce, served with steamed rice. Afters will be red grapes.

I doubt whether want umpteen photos of what I've been eating lately. Suffice it to say it's been the usual mixture of stir frys, middle eastern food, curries, and pasta, with the occasional plate of egg and chips!

@Elawin! Your mixture of all those things is just great and has been missed lately. So glad to see you back. :) Egg and chips is one of my favourite standby meals.

@Elawin! Your mixture of all those things is just great and has been missed lately. So glad to see you back. :) Egg and chips is one of my favourite standby meals.
I love egg and chips when I am tired. The eggs seem to buck me up, and the chips fill me up. Add some baked beans and a couple of slices of bread.....

We were given this doodhi today. I haven't got a clue what to do with it.

Doodhi s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom