What did you cook/eat today (May 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some really tasty looking food today. From Yorky's pie n gravy, to Mypinch's rollups, morning glory's mudbug salad, and creative's risotto. All, well done!

morning glory, I'm with you on the salad but hold the salmon roe on mine. I've used salmon roe for fishing for so many years (that comes in jars of stinky "fish attractant" liquid) that I couldn't think about eating some.

SSNO, broccoli and pasta soup? Did you post a recipe here, or am I reading it incorrectly? Sounds interesting.

Cin, I love chicken parm, pasta, and garlic bread. I've never had it with baked beans, though.

My wife hit one out of the park tonight. She made Gambas al Ajillo (Portugese style shrimp in garlic sauce).

She and our boy had theirs over rice, but I skipped the rice and must have eaten a half of an Italian bread sopping up the sauce.

View attachment 6855

View attachment 6856
I just make what sounds good to me at the moment.
I have never worried about whether they should be served together or not.

But then I have been known to make a Chinese/Mexican/Cajun jambalaya.

Green chicken curry tonight.

20170504_175621.jpg

The paste I used wasn't the usual one and lacked a little heat and sharpness, enjoyed it all the same.

My sciatica was giving me serious jip yesterday so my wife defrosted a wonton soup ready meal and I was in bed by 7 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom