What did you cook/eat today (May 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in town working (and food shopping!) so visited my favourite sandwich shop - Philpotts. Seeded baguette filled with pastrami, Stilton, Jalapeño peppers and a green chilli mayo. With extra Jalapeños. Sensory overload!

For my daughter's dinner tonight. Cod baked with lemon and thyme, green beans and baked purple potatoes:

20170527_203756.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday we ate out at out favourite vegan restaurant because we were at the cinema.
So I had the Veggie stack with extra tempeh, a cashew nut milk hot chocolate and a vegan chocolate chip cookie (American style).
Later at the cinema half way through the film we were served spring rolls, spiced potato wedges and beer batter chips.

Needless to say we had nothing to eat when we got home other than a black beer and some crisps.

I think I will spend most of today working it off!

My boy made salmon sushi today for us for lunch. I managed a quick pic of my plate before it was devoured. (The 2 slices of futomaki were storemade, leftover from yesterday when I picked up the salmon).

0527171149a_HDR.jpg

Nothing amazing...

Poached Eggs on Sourdough served with chopped spinach with tamari sauce and senap.
Eggs are home grown, sourdough is homemade. The rest is shop bought because the possum ate all my spinach :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom