What did you cook/eat today (May 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still making deep-fried eggs since the last Cookalong. I can't believe that just three ingredients plus oil to fry can create such a wonderful thing! Beer battered deep fried soft boiled egg:

20180531_151228.jpg

fullsizeoutput_34b3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_34b1.jpeg

I made crab stuffed salmon, and while it was baking I grilled some King Oyster mushrooms, and served them with a side of Korean fermented bean sprouts.

0531181722a_HDR.jpg

0531181718a_HDR.jpg

0531181708c_HDR.jpg

Grilled pizzas using a no knead dough that fermented overnight. Pizzas were a Margherita, a pepperoni, an Italian sausage, peppers and onions, and a spinach and crimini pizza with smoked mozzarella. The rest of the pizzas had fresh mozzarella. The dough was really puffy and airy with bubbles. I liked it.

2018-05-31 18.42.47.jpg

Grilled pizzas using a no knead dough that fermented overnight. Pizzas were a Margherita, a pepperoni, an Italian sausage, peppers and onions, and a spinach and crimini pizza with smoked mozzarella. The rest of the pizzas had fresh mozzarella. The dough was really puffy and airy with bubbles. I liked it.

View attachment 16474

Looking forward to knowing more about this no knead pizza!

I'm still making deep-fried eggs since the last Cookalong. I can't believe that just three ingredients plus oil to fry can create such a wonderful thing! Beer battered deep fried soft boiled egg:
Very nice...and also incentive for me to make some more of these, too. I like the battered exterior on these - vs the usual breaded exterior - a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom