What did you cook/eat today (November 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: Actually, we each sat in our easy chair in the living room. By the time I got dinner ready, a favorite TV show was about to come on. Lap trays for everyone!

It's a (very) old Robbie Coltrane sketch written by Billy Connolly where the proprietor of the restaurant where the last supper was held was interviewed. Very amusing.

350px-Giampietrino-Last-Supper-ca-1520.jpg

Thanks, @ElizabethB! I'll take photos, but posting might be sporadic.

We had a failure to launch on Saturday. One of us had "issues" that made driving problematic. :oops: By the time we could leave, it was late. Left everything but the perishables in the car, and took off for supper at a favorite nearby pub. Hubby and I shared a beer sampler; I had a mushroom and Swiss cheese burger (medium rare and perfect!), and he had fried clam strips with meh French fries. Came home and dirtied the kitchen by prepping breakfast for the morning! :giggle: I'll be off to bed soon, only to get up too soon. Good thing Hubby drives first leg of any trip.

View attachment 11387

Have a good trip - and post the occasional 'what you ate' if you get a chance. :happy:

Back home now - but before I left I cooked up some left overs for my friend's brunch - chanterelles cooked in butter, smoked bacon and potato and Brussel's sprout cake with garam masala and turmeric.

20171105_123732.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom