What did you cook or eat today (June 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch today my husband served stuffed mushrooms

P_20180602_123024.jpg

What does that mean? I thought diapers were what babies wore (we call them nappies). The irony is that 'brat' in the UK means a small nuisance child! This givies a whole different reading to your post. :laugh:

A good friend of mine is in the process of having their first baby. I'm throwing him a surprise diaper poker party. Basically I'm hosting a poker tourney. THe entrance fee is one pack of diapers. If you want to start with bonus chips you must bring three packs of diapers.

He thinks he is just coming over for a standard nights game. His wife is in on it with me :)

A good friend of mine is in the process of having their first baby. I'm throwing him a surprise diaper poker party. Basically I'm hosting a poker tourney. THe entrance fee is one pack of diapers. If you want to start with bonus chips you must bring three packs of diapers.

He thinks he is just coming over for a standard nights game. His wife is in on it with me :)

What a great idea :thumbsup:

Leg of lamb cooked in an oven bag, rolled in s and p , rosemary picked from garden and garlic. Chicken for the little uns.

Russ

How is it that everyone seems to have immaculately clean cookers except for me?

If there is any frying involved in meal preparation my wife will clean it every time it's used. If it's late evening she'll leave the pieces to dry on a mat on the floor in front of the hob in precisely the place I walk to get my coffee mug. That really hurts!

How do you spell souffle? Hubby tried making one for tea. It didn't work. It was more like an omelette with large lumps of overcooked broccoli and cauliflower in it. It was edible but definitely not a "thing I can't spell".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom