What did you cook or eat today (June 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penne alla vodka

2018-06-28 18.28.34.jpg

Duchess quiche, quiche Lorraine with ham added, a Walt Disney World recipe, with a hash brown crust, with watermelon and honeydew melon.

2018-06-29 19.04.08.jpg

The remainder of the stir fried pork. The noodles were less "sticky" (my wife cooked them).

served 2 os s.jpg

Only just caught the shot before the heavens opened.

[Edit: And although I am not completely useless with chopsticks, I did revert to a fork in this situation (noodles)]

Last edited:
Lunch. This is a different chef because he didn't use any soya sauce and includes more different vegetables in the stir fry. But you can taste the toasted sesame seed oil. There are 3 chefs. One uses only soya sauce which is really hard because the beg is soaked in it and the bowl will be half full of it. The other is my preferred one which includes soya sauce but also a sweetener and chilli flakes. That version is much nicer.
Today's also lacked tofu with only 4 pieces of it.

_20180630_205006.JPG

With it are also my stewed prunes and strawberries.

Lunch. This is a different chef because he didn't use any soya sauce and includes more different vegetables in the stir fry. But you can taste the toasted sesame seed oil. There are 3 chefs. One uses only soya sauce which is really hard because the beg is soaked in it and the bowl will be half full of it. The other is my preferred one which includes soya sauce but also a sweetener and chilli flakes. That version is much nicer.
Today's also lacked tofu with only 4 pieces of it.

View attachment 17094

With it are also my stewed prunes and strawberries.

For a stir fry it looks almost raw - and four pieces of tofu is not enough protein (as you know). Sounds like you need a few handy bottles of sauce in your bedside cabinet. Don't they do eggs?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom