What do you eat for breakfast?

Does it live up to the claims, in terms of not needing oil?

I really do not know. I added some butter nonetheless. I wanted it to last beyond today. I started to look at one or two reviews and without reading much some said it was the worst pan ever.

I have the "red copper" pan. So far, it works good but it takes forever to cook eggs and leaves them tough.

Wheat grain cereal with low fat milk ( 1 cup cereal/1/2 cup milk) and fresh blueberries. Plain Greek yogurt with a small drizzle of honey and cinnamon, coffee with a 'drop' of 1/2 & 1/2. Have to watch carbs & sugar.... :):)

For breakfast I usually eat a mug of cold milk or caffelatte ( warm milk with a little of espresso coffee) some biscuits (dry or spelt) or a croissant, some fresh fruit ( strawberries or blueberries or half an apple), and obviously an espresso coffee. If I don't have milk, I plunge some biscuits into the coffee.
Sometimes I drink tea instead of milk but not so often.
I also love to prepare a smoothie: Milk, fruits, 2 biscuits, a bit of cinnamon powder, almonds or nuts if I have, mix all and voilà my breakfast. Espresso coffee to follows...always. Espresso coffee is a must.

Last edited:
Mom and I mostly have roasted red potatoes (1/2 cup), sausage links (3 or 4), she also has a fried egg & a sliced tomato. I have an English cucumber and halved cherry tomatoes with mine, and a Greek yogurt afterwards. When I first get up I have 1/2 package o peanut butter crackers and a cup of coffee. Have to eat something with my AM meds.

I can't remember the last time I had Espresso coffee. I don't really drink coffee at all, normally. Oh, wait...I can remember. It was a bit like this: :hyper:

The first Espresso coffee of the day give me a waking up :coffee::hyper:... the second ( usually after half an hour after the first and while I'm still at home) give me the right mood, the Third is usually in the middle of the morning but is a "chat coffee".
The fourth is absolutely after lunch! The fifth is around 3pm.
Then stop or I pass the night on this way :eek:

Last edited:
Mom and I mostly have roasted red potatoes (1/2 cup), sausage links (3 or 4), she also has a fried egg & a sliced tomato. I have an English cucumber and halved cherry tomatoes with mine, and a Greek yogurt afterwards. When I first get up I have 1/2 package o peanut butter crackers and a cup of coffee. Have to eat something with my AM meds.

Oh that sounds like so much food to me! But then I don't eat breakfast at all... I'm usually cooking soon after I get up so the taste testing of what I'm cooking suffices. Besides, I can only cook if I feel a bit hungry.

As we are still on holiday today we went out for breakfast. This is considered the light breakfast, £7.00 each including toast and tea or coffee, we asked for the black pudding as an extra for £1.00 expecting 1 piece each, we were given 2. No way could either of us have tackled the big breakfast-double everything!

20170710_095418.jpg

As we are still on holiday today we went out for breakfast. This is considered the light breakfast, £7.00 each including toast and tea or coffee, we asked for the black pudding as an extra for £1.00 expecting 1 piece each, we were given 2. No way could either of us have tackled the big breakfast-double everything!

View attachment 8987

Black pudding....yummy.
It's a great breakfast indeed!

On our holiday this year breakfast was meat and cheese, tomatoes peppers, bread and fruit so not too much choice unfortunately. Only 1 hotel served herring and that was only 1 morning, my husband was really looking to eating it for breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom