What do you like on your pizza?

I quite liking adding cucumber and sweetcorn alongside a pepperoni pizza. I also quite like getting a chilli sauce base where possible.

Garlic and shrimp are my most favorite toppings on pizza and it'll never change! I absolutely love garlic shrimp but to put it on a pizza is just heave for me. Add in some really crunchy rings of onions and I'm good to go.

I love a bit of spice! My favourite combination for toppings is pepperoni, spicy beef and jalepeno peppers. I am also a fan of the Margherita pizza. I am really picky though and will only eat pizza from Pizza Hut. I am rubbish at cooking pizza dough and frozen pizzas are dreadful.

I actually made pizza for tonights dinner. I added a teaspoon of chilli powder to the tomato sauce, then had pepperoni, bell peppers and jalapenos on top (I like my pizza HOT!). It was lovely! I've got another one sitting in the fridge but I'm not certain it will last until tomorrow lunchtime!

I love pizza with tons of toppings. Right now my favourite has bacon, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, green olives and pineapple. I like the sweet contrast to the salty taste the pineapple offers. My husband gets bad acid reflux from too much tomato sauce so we ask for it to be made with light amount of sauce and extra cheese. Thin crust please.

Depends on the place, really! My usual fallback is onions and green peppers. But if I'm at Cici's or something similar, I'm game to try a little of everything! (Especially if it's their white sauce pizza. Yum.)

When I order pizza, my choices are either the Hawaiian or the all-meat variety. I love pineapples on my pizza and the all-meat kind is love. Also, I like to put hot sauce on my pizza.

When I make my own pizza, I make it simple. I just buy the pizza dough from the supermarket and top it with tomato sauce, cheese and basil. My pizza usually has an overload of cheese and lots of basil. Delish.

When I order pizza, my choices are either the Hawaiian or the all-meat variety. I love pineapples on my pizza and the all-meat kind is love. Also, I like to put hot sauce on my pizza.

When I make my own pizza, I make it simple. I just buy the pizza dough from the supermarket and top it with tomato sauce, cheese and basil. My pizza usually has an overload of cheese and lots of basil. Delish.
That Hawaiian thing I've never understood. Pineapple on pizza? Don't get it. There used to be a thing in the UK back in the 60's (maybe earlier) of gammon steak with a pineapple ring on top. It was about as exotic as we got over here in those days! I always found it a bit strange. But I'm with you on the basil. Fresh basil is wonderful on pizza.:happy:

I'm one of those people that loves a ton of toppings and consider a bare pizza to be something not worth my time. The toppings I usually get are pepperoni, sausage, bacon, onions, green peppers, olives, mushrooms, and sweet peppers. I like my toppings to be piled up and falling off while trying to balance it from dropping.

Speaking of toppings for pizza, pepperoni is okay with me but the ground pork is preferred. The mix of the mozarella cheese with the ground pork coupled with the green bell pepper and white onions, well, that's one of my favorite toppings. But if there is no ground pork or pepperoni, I would settle for the Hawaiian flavor which has pineapple chunks mixed with some veggies.

I quite liking adding cucumber and sweetcorn alongside a pepperoni pizza. I also quite like getting a chilli sauce base where possible.
I like many kinds of pizza toppings. One of my favorites, although I usually only get it in a restaurant is spinach and broccoli on a pizza. Pizzeria Uno has a deep dish pizza called spinnocoli which is a deep dish spinach and broccoli pizza that is out of this world!

My favourite pizza is a thin pizza base with tomato Napoletana, green olives, anchovies, touch of chilli flakes and mozzarella cheese. Also like the typical Aussie pizza with tomato Napoletana, ham, pineapples and egg which is placed raw on the pizza prior to baking and of course cheese. I also love my freshly ground black pepper on it before I enjoy my pizza.

I love my Italian toppings! I'd get feta, pepperoni, basil and parmesan on a thin-sliced, hand-rolled pizza. I like mine made fresh out of a brick oven to get that authentic Italian feeling.

I love my Italian toppings! I'd get feta, pepperoni, basil and parmesan on a thin-sliced, hand-rolled pizza. I like mine made fresh out of a brick oven to get that authentic Italian feeling.
I'd agree with that! In another post you mentioned you were in Asia. Is it easy to get these toppings where you are? Top tip... put your country beneath your picture. Its really useful, as then we don't have to wonder where you live! To see how follow the easy steps here: How to add your location to below your avatar

I'd agree with that! In another post you mentioned you were in Asia. Is it easy to get these toppings where you are? Top tip... put your country beneath your picture. Its really useful, as then we don't have to wonder where you live! To see how follow the easy steps here: How to add your location to below your avatar

Thanks I'll do that! Yup it's pretty easy to get Italian toppings in my country because of globalization and what not. I buy them from the grocers, it's rather pricey because it's not native here but it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom