What do you like on your pizza?

Lots of cheese, onions, baby corn, mushrooms and jalapenos. A lot of cheese is what makes pizza tempting!

We usually use cheese, ham, fried tomato, tomatoes, pepperoni (sometimes), pepper, onions, olives, himalayan salt to GF pizzas and that's about it. I used to add mushrooms as well years ago with packaged ones.

I like thick layer of cheese in my pizza and topped with chicken and mushroom pieces and tomato and onion rings.

Every time I make pizza the toppings usually vary depending on what I have on hand at the time.
I do enjoy a good bbq chicken pizza which has bbq sauce, chicken, red onions and black olives
and yes and of course mushrooms. They go on pretty much everything I make.

I love the ones with black olives and or capers in them. I usually go either cheesier or meatier on my pizza. I also love it when it tastes a bit salty but I do not use anchovies I think that is too salty for me.

Cheese of course is something I want on my pizza. As for toppings, spinach, tomatoes, and black olives are my go-tos

I've no doubt posted this elsewhere but what the hell! Tomato sauce (blended tinned plum tomatoes), mozzarella then the toppings denoted - Quatro Stagioni.

quatro stagioni.jpg

I like lots of chilli and pepperoni. I've been meaning to make my own pizza. Perhaps it will be on the New Year list of things to do. Ha ha.

I like the look of all 3 of your pizzas above @Yorky but please leave out pepperoni if serving to me! I feel it tends to dominate the whole pizza. My partner and son disagree. Where is the dopiaza? I can't see it...

Back
Top Bottom