What is the most Expensive Countertop Appliance That You Bought for the Kitchen?

What size is your KA? Mine is the 5 quart Artisan.
It is a 4.5 Kitchen Aid/White. The Classic model. But I have found that the glass bowl for the 5 quart model, fits the 4.5. Since that is the bowl I use most often, any attachments I buy, I buy it for that bowl.
I have to say, I am surprised at all the interest in my post. If I can be of any further help or you need more information, please just ask. I love sharing as much as cooking!

I am surprised at all the interest in my post. If I can be of any further help or you need more information, please just ask. I love sharing as much as cooking!

We are all about sharing here. And we are very nosey too, so we ask questions. :D I wish more people would enter The CookingBites Recipe Challenge, though. Hasn't anyone got any recipes containing potatoes? :( :whistling:

I make potatoes two way. Baked mashed stuffed taters in their skin and home fries. Those are simply boiled until done, then cut up, fried and used with a breakfast plate of eggs, breakfast sausages and home fries with toast. I often keep a bowl of them in the fridge.

I make potatoes two way. Baked mashed stuffed taters in their skin and home fries. Those are simply boiled until done, then cut up, fried and used with a breakfast plate of eggs, breakfast sausages and home fries with toast. I often keep a bowl of them in the fridge.
Oh sorry @ Addie - I wasn't asking you to post about potatoes in this thread. Look here. We are looking for recipes featuring potatoes...

There is something sinister about the term 'All-Clad'!

$999 just for THAT?!!

Improvise with THIS!! Hah!!

My double boiler..jpg

Last edited:
all-clad multi-cooker.jpg

Is THIS what y'all are talking about that costs $999.95>!! Sit right there!!! Hah!! :headshake:

You can get a KA or other brand far cheaper than this ridiculously expensive appliance!! :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom