What is this utensil?

Discussion in 'Kitchen Appliances, Cookware, Cookbooks & Recipes' started by Shilla, Oct 25, 2018.

  1. Shilla

    Shilla New Member

    Dear moms, dads, chefs, cooks, and other kitchen tool-familiar folks,

    We used to have this exact fork like spatula but it recently broke. We are looking to buy a replacement but we don't know what it's called so it is difficult to look up to even know where to buy it.

    It's like a cross between a fork and a flat head spatula, slightly arched, and tapered at the tip. Non-stick pan safe.

    Thank you

    Image here: https://www.123rf.com/photo_3940825...astic-black-fork-isolated-over-the-white.html
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2018
  2. morning glory

    morning glory Obsessive cook Staff Member

    As far as I know its sometimes called either a 'fork spatula' and sometimes called a 'spatula fork' !
  3. buckytom

    buckytom Über Member

    A serving fork, especially the kind used for salad?
  4. Shermie

    Shermie Über Member

    Brighton, MA.
    Yeah, they just call it a spatula. To me, it looks like a giant fork. :unsure:
  5. CraigC

    CraigC Senior Member

    SE Florida
    Since the "tines" are not sharp, I'd call it a spatula. It certainly could not be used as a fork effectively.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice