what is you favorite fruit?

Aqsarafique

Über Member
Local time
11:24 PM
My favorite fruit is mango and strawberry's. Just doing a review for a school project and would like to know which fruit everybody enjoys. :)

Watermelon!!! have loved it since I was a kid. My sister and I used cut one of the large ones in half and would sit on the porch and eat our half. YUM! Juicy, crunchy and oh oh so good!

My favourite fruits are mangoes, oranges and golden apples. Golden apple is a local fruit grown in the Caribbean.

Tell us more about your school project. We are from lots of different countries and backgrounds here and that will influence our tastes. I don't have a favourite - it depends on mood and what is available!

There are lots of tropical fruits that I like, but they taste a great deal nicer in tropical regions than they do in the UK, for fairly obvious reasons. I like pineapples, but nothing here tastes quite right after having one freshly hacked from a plant in Ghana a few years ago. As for fruit in this country, one wonders what the future of British fruit will be in the aftermath of leaving the EU, given that there will be nobody to pick it.

Back
Top Bottom