What is your eating lifestyle?

ReadmeByAmy

Veteran
Local time
6:52 AM
Are you the kind of person who eats healthy foods or the one who eats unhealthy foods like processed foods, foods high in sugar, fatty foods and junk foods? Do you think that your eating habits does not change through the years? Or you had changed to a healthy eating lifestyle nowadays for good health? What is your eating lifestyle?

I am eating healthy now and I read the labels on all foods to see what the contents are. I did go through a period where I wasn't watching what I ate and eating very unhealthy. I paid for that with a big weight gain. I am now trying to get that weight off so I am very aware of the food choices that I make.

Are you the kind of person who eats healthy foods or the one who eats unhealthy foods like processed foods, foods high in sugar, fatty foods and junk foods? Do you think that your eating habits does not change through the years? Or you had changed to a healthy eating lifestyle nowadays for good health? What is your eating lifestyle?
I'd like to think that most of us here eat fairly healthy foods rather than processed or fast food - otherwise there wouldn't be much point in being on the forum! But hey ho... perhaps there are some here who will admit to eating junk foods. However, it has to be said, that even if you cook everything from scratch its possible to make fatty, sugary foods!

I definitely think I eat pretty healthy. It's a good thing that I enjoy cooking, because I really do try and find balanced, nutritious meals to cook for my family. Of course, treats still creep in (because let's be real, chocolate and cupcakes and pizza and all those things are too good to pass up!) but I try to make them the exception rather than the rule, you know? :)

I have really reformed my lifestyle as of late and have been eating much healthier. I think I will always be a bit of junk food junky but I also love good and healthy food, so as long as you are eating a balanced diet, I think you can get away with some junk food once in a while. I try to eat a variety of foods and colors of foods every day for good nutrition.

I'd like to think that most of us here eat fairly healthy foods rather than processed or fast food - otherwise there wouldn't be much point in being on the forum! But hey ho... perhaps there are some here who will admit to eating junk foods. However, it has to be said, that even if you cook everything from scratch its possible to make fatty, sugary foods!

I completely agree with you. Or atleast majority anyway. I mean in my circles, those people that don't atleast attempt to eat healthy or not the least bit interested in cooking. So they just pick up something and don't really care what they eat other than for energy. I'd like to think being a foodie goes hand in hand in trying to control what you put in your mouth.

For me, food is fuel. I've been down a pretty dark road in terms of my relationship with food in the past. Now that I'm recovered, I enjoy it ten times more! Though I've been a vegetarian for about 5 years, I'm eating more types of foods than ever before and have discovered an array of global flavors. That said, I eat extremely healthy--though I do indulge in the occasional ice cream or vegan (handmade) muffin. Vegetables, dairy, fruits, whole grains and soy is a huge part of my diet. Peanut butter too. I don't touch fast food or eat anything horrendously processed, and I don't drink soda.

I am a kind of person who eats really healthy and vegetarian.

But If I do not have any time then just to much carbs, like pizza dough based food and a lot of pasta a couscous. Luckily I am allergic to preservatives so pigging out on vegetarian fast food is not an option or I will have red spots all over me the next day.

I have been on a meatless diet for several years now. You can say a vegetarian style but I really do not like labelling myself. I feel great and even though I am not able to eat how I would like to still, I have been feeling much better. This is especially notable with my digestion because before, every now and again I used to have stomach problems that made my life a living hell. Since I left out meat from my diet I never had one problem in almost two years and before that I had couple of days in a month!

I have been on a meatless diet for several years now. You can say a vegetarian style but I really do not like labelling myself. I feel great and even though I am not able to eat how I would like to still, I have been feeling much better. This is especially notable with my digestion because before, every now and again I used to have stomach problems that made my life a living hell. Since I left out meat from my diet I never had one problem in almost two years and before that I had couple of days in a month!

I havent really gone meatless myself. I have though, cut down my meat and processed food intake by almost 100%. And like you said, I used to have stomachaches and digestion problems. Now? I havent had any issues in the past 3 years I've cut down. I'm loving my lifestyle now more than ever since I've added so many different new foods I've never eaten before.

I can live off of roasted vegetables and fresh fruit for rest of my life. No its not a diet to lose weight more like how I changed over time getting older. Im a health freak too I avoid chocolate and candy and fastfood. If you saw me at fastfood I didnt eat it I probably gave it to some homeless guy living under the bridge or threw it away on camera at the gym.

Last edited:
We eat what we want when we want. Fast food is not part of the equation. We mostly cook our meals from scratch and only go out on occasion to good restaurants, if we can find any.

Back
Top Bottom