What is your largest pot, Casserole or Baking Pan or Bowl?

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
9:48 AM
It would probably be a stock pot that you have - one for doing larger-than-normal amounts of something. Especially soup stocks & big pots of homemade soups!! Crowd-sized meals!

I call it the "Boss Pot" because it is just for that purpose, as its name implies. So what is YOUR largest pot? It could be aluminum, stainless steel, hard anodized or whatever. :wink:

Last edited:
12-qt. Commerial Stainles Steel Stock Pot..jpg

Here's mine. 12 qts.. Was going to get another Vollrath 16-qt., but it is now way too expensive!! Almost $200!!! :ohmy:

Last edited:
Not very large. I don't really need large pans and have nowhere to keep them. However, if a sous-vide is counted as a pan then that would be the largest. It was a Xmas gift. It currently lives in the cellar... not because I don't use it. There are power points down there and as sous-vide cooking is slow and there is no need to keep an eye on the cooking, it seemed a sensible place to put it.

Back in the UK I had a school dinners' pan for cooking chili con carne. It was about 24" x 18" rectangle x 3" deep and took up all four gas burners at the same time. It looked a little like this:

rectangular pan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom