What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
actor.jpg

Last Thursday was my husbands birthday, my dad bought him a funny card. On the outside it says 'for your birthday this year I have bought you a Bugatti' and there is a picture of the car with a bow on it, on the inside it says 'oops, sorry apparently it is called a baguette' and there is a picture of a baguette :laugh:

My goal for 2017 was to lose 10 pounds. Only 15 to go.

Ate salad for dinner. Mostly croutons and tomatoes. Just one big round crouton covered in tomato sauce. And cheese. Fine; it was a pizza. I ate a pizza.

How to prepare tofu. A) throw it in the bin. B) grill some meat.

I just did a week’s worth of cardio after walking into a spider’s web.

I don’t mean to brag, but I finished my 14 day diet in 3 hours and 40 minutes.

Kids today don’t know how easy they have it. When I was young I had to walk through 9 feet of shag pile carpet to change the television channel.

I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented…… I forgot where I was going with this.

I love being over 60. I learn something new every day and forget five other things.

I think I’ll just put an “Out of Order” sticker on my forehead and call it a day.

Senility has been a smooth transition for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Friday 1 of our colleagues hobbled into work with a sick note for another week, his back was agony and could barely walk. On Saturday our materiala manager went into a pub for a pint before a football match and there was Mr Bad back serving behind the bar! He came back to work on Monday, a miraculous recovery...

A couple of female friends went to our local garden centre yesterday for afternoon tea and from the picture it all looked rather good, sandwiches, cakes etc... We found out this morning that 1 friend put a big dollop of jam on her scone, only when she bit into it did she realise it was hot chilli, turns out it was the dip for the fishcake not jam for the scone :laugh: :rolleyes:

A couple if days ago whilst waiting at traffic lights a couple walked up with their dog, he/she approached me tail wagging, so whilst waiting for the lights to change I was fussing a gorgeous friendly dog :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom