What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to smile this morning because a truce seems to have been declared between the mutt and a certain black cat. Tuesday night the mutt was asleep on the sofa, and the cat was asleep on the back of the sofa, but by morning they and my elderly cat were snuggled up together (well it was rather cold during the night). As it will is even colder now, I am wondering whether cat no. 3 will emerge from his hiding place and join them.
Well, we have three cats on the sofa! The mutt will only get up there with them if I am sitting on the sofa too but you never know!

WP_20171221_20_55_36_Pro.jpg

Reilly went to trial for armed robbery. The jury foreman came out and announced,''Not guilty."

"That's grand!" shouted Reilly. "Does that mean I can keep the money?"

At lunch time today my husband and myself were chatting and it got a bit out of hand and we ended up laughing like crazy, at 1point I was almost crying, a bout of silliness that helped pass the day.

It didn't make me smile at the time, but it does now. I couldn't find my phone this morning. I looked everywhere for it. In the end I rang it from my other phone. My elderly cat had it with her in bed. Not only did she have the phone, she had unlocked it - Should I be worried?

:wave:@detroitdad Warm :welcome: to the forum. @The Late Night Gourmet is also from Detroit. You Grandson would make anyone smile. How old is he?

Pull up a chair and stay awhile. Check out the Cooking Challenges. A great way to get your feet wet. Hope to hear more from you.

:wave:@detroitdad Warm :welcome: to the forum. @The Late Night Gourmet is also from Detroit. You Grandson would make anyone smile. How old is he?

Pull up a chair and stay awhile. Check out the Cooking Challenges. A great way to get your feet wet. Hope to hear more from you.

I plan on hanging around for awhile. In my limited experience on this site I have to say that I really like the atmosphere here!!! Braydon is a touch over two and a ton of fun :)

I'm not "technically" from Detroit. I'm about 30 miles west of Detroit. Detroitdad sounds better than ypsilantidad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom