What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest security device for cars

34398165_1691603917574397_6024891676567273472_n.jpg

At lunch time we go for a walk in the park across the road from where we work. Most days we see a young man with cerebral palsy, a little unsteady on his feet, he cannot speak very well but he always smiles when we greet him and his gorgeous dog. We saw them today, when he saw us he stopped and smiled, we were only too happy to engage with him and fuss his dog. He has a lovely smile :)

Joey Chestnut's Calorie Count After Eating Record-Breaking Number of Hot Dogs Will Make You Cringe.

Chestnut is truly a freak of nature, taking in more calories in a ten minute span than anyone thought humanly possible. Chestnut's contest winning 74 hot dogs [eaten in 10 minutes] amounted to a staggering total of 22200 calories.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddr...-dogs-will-make-you-cringe/ar-AAzAhG0?ocid=sf

TBH hot dogs are prett much the 'foam rubber' of food.A tasteless insubstantial mush. However I do hope he lives to a grand old age just to prove the 'experts' wrong :D

TBH hot dogs are prett much the 'foam rubber' of food.A tasteless insubstantial mush. However I do hope he lives to a grand old age just to prove the 'experts' wrong :D

There are some good hot dogs available, but yes, many are terrible and mushy. Nathans are pretty good, but I prefer Hebrew National.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom