What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1554666070827.jpg

A trip to Nashville. week of March 24th. Loved sitting in honkey tonks listening to good and sometimes not so good music. Grand Ole Opry. Always wonderful. A great dinner at Etch. WOW. Look it up. Really nice. Food, drinks and service were great.
A fun time and a nice change.

@Lullabelle
I love Johnny Depp for no reason. Rumor has it that he will no longer star in Pirates of the Caribbean movies because he is too old.
My all time favorite Johnny Depp movie is one of his very early ones if not his oldest- What Happened to Gilbert Grape ? With Leonardo DiCaprio as his mentality challenged brother.
Johnny Depp could eat crackers in my bed anytime. His nut case persona is just up my alley.

My puggle went into exploratory surgery this morning. They were looking for items causing a blockage that has caused a chronic vomiting problem.

The Vet called me a little bit ago and believes she found the problem. He had two sharp objects stuck in his intestines. Hopefully this was the problem. Were picking up this evening.

If the surgery wasn't a success I was going to be forced to put him down. I really didn't want to do that. Dude is only 5 years old.

My puggle went into exploratory surgery this morning. They were looking for items causing a blockage that has caused a chronic vomiting problem.

The Vet called me a little bit ago and believes she found the problem. He had two sharp objects stuck in his intestines. Hopefully this was the problem. Were picking up this evening.

If the surgery wasn't a success I was going to be forced to put him down. I really didn't want to do that. Dude is only 5 years old.

Fingers crossed all can be sorted :hug:

@detroitdad
I am so sorry. That is a gut wrenching decision.

I've literally been sick over it the last few days. Since they think they solved the puzzle to his sickness were bringing him home. If it starts up again I won't have a choice. I'll worry about that later.

I get to pick him up in about 4 hours.

I've literally been sick over it the last few days. Since they think they solved the puzzle to his sickness were bringing him home. If it starts up again I won't have a choice. I'll worry about that later.

I get to pick him up in about 4 hours.

Good luck. I really hope he is OK. Do they know what the sharp objects were?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom