What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday afternoon we paid a visit to our local Chinese Supermarket, we always have these in our cupboard.

P_20190302_130037.jpg

Our weekly shop today contained a lot of mince, tom tomatoes, kidney beans and chillies so this afternoon my husband will be in the kitchen making a mahoosive batch of chili :hyper:

Our weekly shop today contained a lot of mince, tom tomatoes, kidney beans and chillies so this afternoon my husband will be in the kitchen making a mahoosive batch of chili :hyper:

I've just spent most of the day doing similar.

chili-pepper-smiley.png

One of the guys at work made a Slimming World recipe chilli but added pasta to make it a pasta bake, he bought some in the other day for lunch-heated up in the microwave, didn't look or smell right to be honest, besides it just seems an odd concoption.

One of the guys at work made a Slimming World recipe chilli but added pasta to make it a pasta bake......

My one recipe that I never mess with is chilli con carne. It is what it is and in my world will always be so.

Yesterday afternoon we paid a visit to our local Chinese Supermarket, we always have these in our cupboard.

View attachment 22794
Those Chinese supermarkets are fantastic places, and very cheap. By coincidence I called in at one yesterday to get some pickled ginger. I could have bought lots of other stuff but I only had £5 in cash and they don't take cards.

Those Chinese supermarkets are fantastic places, and very cheap. By coincidence I called in at one yesterday to get some pickled ginger. I could have bought lots of other stuff but I only had £5 in cash and they don't take cards.

Only the big Super/Hyper stores take debit/credit cards here. Everywhere else it's cash. Whenever we draw cash from ATMs though we add Bht 900.00 to the end of the transaction so at least we have change to start off with. No-one ever appears to have change for Bht 1,000.00 notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom