What type of Wok do you use ?

I actually prefer cooking on gas to electric - it seems much more adjustable and responsive than an electric ring/hot plate. Though apparently these days induction hobs are almost as good in that respect - I've not had much experience with them though.

We use bottled gas in the motorhome to run the gas cooker (hob, grill and oven) and the external bbq point. The fridge, heating and hot water can run off gas or electric - depending on whether we have electric hook up or not. I have a wok in the motorhome too.....I've got another of those versatile 25cm stir fry pans :okay:

Bottled gas in our camper too. Here you can get bottled gas in either 20 lb canisters (take back to have them exchanged at any major grocery store or places that sell outdoor cooking gear) or little one pound bottles. Sold at Walmart and places that sell outdoor cooking gear.
Here we have big propane grills, most have lids. Small propane grills, lamps, and heaters. Google Coleman for a whole line of propane things. These are all for home use and RV use.

As to a wok, yes I have one. It is in the cabinet that is blocked by a rolling cart.

I gotta show you my wok...it is so funky...i found it at the thrift and a little research shows it is from the 1950's it doubles as a paella pan and it even came with the little promotional flyer. I have never used it, it is more kitchen decor cause it is not often you get a wok that looks like a flying saucer.

67033228-79D5-4FE5-8D80-F78A2B8E2F83.jpeg

0BE59774-8BC9-4975-AF82-CFBA7523480E.jpeg
67033228-79D5-4FE5-8D80-F78A2B8E2F83.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom