What would you choose?

Here, coleslaw (or potato salad, or macaroni salad) would be very common accompaniments for fish and chips, as well as loads of tartar sauce. Different strokes, I suppose.
I unfortunately don't like coleslaw. I once had a lemon poppyseed vinaigrette slaw that I actually did like, but that typical mayo based stuff is not for me. I only like my cousins/late aunt/late grandmother's Texas style potato salad (I make it the same way) and usually will not bother trying other people's potato salad, especially from a restaurant. Well I do like German potato salad if it's made right but that's a crap shoot as well. It's the same thing with macaroni salad. I make one that's very herb forward and I love it, but I don't like anyone else's. Now tartar sauce? Bring it on (as long as it's not screwed up by someone who used Miracle Whip instead of mayonnaise). I have found that some people up here think those two things are the same :thumbsdown:

I might order some pierogies... apart from that, nothing which inspires my palate.
As for the beer, I'd probably try the Always Sunny in Dayton, although the IBU means it would probably taste like a bucket of mixed flowers. the witbier looked good until I saw it had been "infused"(ie. ruined) with orange peel and coriander. The IPA looks dreadful with an IBU of 73.

Back
Top Bottom