What would you consider a gadget?

Do you guys not use a Y shaped peeler? Its much easy to hold the the one pictured above and has the bonus of easily producing 'mandolin style' thin ribbons of vegetables, should you need.
View attachment 4412
View attachment 4413
My husband uses that one. It also hurts my wrist. About 20 years ago, I messed up my wrists and had to find new ways of doing everything. I still can't do needlework like I used too.

I think anything that you can buy in an electrical retailer would be an appliance, for example, food processor, toaster, bread maker and so on. Anything else you need and all tools would be a gadget.

Because Oxo's gadgets hold up better. :wink:
I kind of figured you were an Oxo guy and yes they do make y peelers.
Side note: they were the first to do the bigger grips on handheld gadgets. I do believe the name was Good grips. They are a bit pricey but are wonderful for someone with wrist problems.

Side note: they were the first to do the bigger grips on handheld gadgets. I do believe the name was Good grips. They are a bit pricey but are wonderful for someone with wrist problems.
You are right, we have them here too.

Did you also know that Oxo now has a set of cookware and a mixer available as well? But as with all their products, THOSE are expensive as well! I think BB&B
sells them now. But as the old saying goes, buy quality once. or buy junk fo4rever! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom