Whatcha drinking (2018-2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a colleague a good barman can pour a coke then pour whisky on the top, you have to drink it quick before they mix together.

I cannot imagine any earthly reason why you would wish to mix whisky with Coca Cola. In fact I cannot imagine anything that you would wish to mix with Coca Cola.

My wife and I don't really exchange gifts. I'm her gift and she gets to see me every day lol........

Anyways, I think after work today I'm stopping and picking up the ingredients for Margaritas. I good margarita on the rocks is one of her favorite drinks. I think this will be my Christmas gift to her.

I'll post pictures of the finished product.

20181224_160810.jpg
20181224_154757.jpg

Just beer, here tonight..We've had two days of xmas as we visited our kids instead of them coming here..tonight is the first night off we've had at home. Tomorrow we ramp it up again with my siblings coming for dinner..tonight is to just chill and watch tv..not very Christmassy, but we'll have plenty of HO HO HO by the time this is all over..

We used to keep a big bottle of coke in the fridge for when my mate came around. He died 5 years ago and we've never bought any since. I hate the stuff.

I cannot imagine any earthly reason why you would wish to mix whisky with Coca Cola. In fact I cannot imagine anything that you would wish to mix with Coca Cola.

My wife drink of choice is whiskey and coke, then bourbon and coke,lol.

Russ

A local Belgian-style white ale (Warped Wing Brewing, Dayton Ohio).

The first time we went to our now favorite Mexican restaurant, I had a mojito made with tequila, agave, and a Mexican mineral water called Topo Chico. It was absolutely delish and had me hooked! I never have more than 1 drink when we go out for dinner since I drive, but made an exception that night and had 2.

3 ounces silver/clear tequila
1-1/2 ounces Amber/light agave
Juice of 1 lime
2 large mint leaves
2-3 ounce Topo Chico or other sparkling mineral water

Place mint in bottom of glass, then ice cubes. Muddle mint with ice cubes. Add tequila, muddle. Add agave, stir briskly to mix. Add lime juice and stir briskly. Top with mineral water and stir briskly.

You can also add everything to a cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes. Shake well and serve over a glass of ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom