What's your current bar?

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
7:35 PM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
What's your current bar of chocolate?

I'm currently munching on a few pieces of a really nice 66% PNG dark chocolate which is made from "southern PNG Trinitario beans for an intense full-bodied flavour".
It's made by a company called Jasper + Myrtle. It's handmade in Canberra (so says the label).

DSC_3096.JPG

The company were at the Canberra food festival a month or so back in the Epicentre and had quite a few different chocolate bars that are dairy free.

Although I eat very little chocolate I do like the occasional bar of Cadbury's fruit and nut. It's not always readily available here and it is expensive.

dairy milk.jpg

Not a bar, but...

When I'm feeling naughty, Ghirardelli chocolate caramel squares hit the spot. Some fresh strawberries on the side doesn't hurt either.

I was in white chocolate heaven one year, when I was gifted Godiva white chocolate.

Lol, you tricked me. Fave bar? I didn't see Bar of chocolate. I'm not big on desserts or chocolate.BUT if I do it has to be peppermint, and chilled in the fridge. My wife likes rocky road.

Russ

Other than the handmade chocolates Craig buys me as a treat from time to time, I like Dove chocolates.

Every once i a while i get a craving for a nestle crunch bar...i know its not some fancy chocolate but its the taste of childhood.

i tend not to turn away chocolate that is given to me but usually don't go out and buy it. I still have a chocolate bunny in the fridge from easter, its not that i dislike chocolate cause i do enjoy chocolate...i love brownies and chocolate crinkle cookies...but i have to be in the mood for a chocolate bar.

I'm not a fan of chocolate bars, I would prefer a slice of pie or cake instead. Something like that:
Patore-1-e1516544422974.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ffbe13fa1fc8966fcc82e236df6ab205.jpg

Toblerone is my weakness.
Used to love the World Finest w/almonds the kids would sell, but they aren't what they used to be.
Most favorite is See's Toffee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom