When I am alone I eat...

It hasn't happened for a while, but I often used to drop of to sleep on the sofa at night, everyone else would go to bed and I would wake up, gone midnight, absolutely starving hungry. My secret, eat alone meal would be a cream cheese and crisp sandwich. Lashings of creamy Philly, and a whole bag of crisps, preferably cheese and onion, between two slices of buttered bread. :hungry:

It hasn't happened for a while, but I often used to drop of to sleep on the sofa at night, everyone else would go to bed and I would wake up, gone midnight, absolutely starving hungry. My secret, eat alone meal would be a cream cheese and crisp sandwich. Lashings of creamy Philly, and a whole bag of crisps, preferably cheese and onion, between two slices of buttered bread. :hungry:

I used to like crisp sandwiches too - but not a whole bag in one butty!

It varies. Sometimes I'll have things prepared for me to eat when hubby's away. Other times I won't. I'll eat outside as much as possible, where I am now, on the veranda. But if it is cold or dark then I'll eat inside, if I even eat at night. I prefer to have a main meal in the middle of the day which means I don't eat much in the evening. But if I eat, it will be at a table.

When I was working, I always took in my own food and grazed throughout the day, especially when I worked in a place where the travelling time could be anything from 1 to 3 hours depending on traffic. Nowadays, I have 3 set meals with a couple of snacks, mainly because I have to fit my eating around my medication times. I can't eat certain foods at all anymore because I am allergic to them or they interact with my medications, and others I cannot eat within so many hours of taking certain medications, so a bit of planning is needed. Sometimes I find the whole thing rather annoying. I do tend to eat at the same times as the mutt at breakfast and lunch times as it stops him worrying me for food, but in the evening I often feel creative and experiment with ingredients, so dinner can sometimes be quite late.

Back
Top Bottom