Who cooks in your house?

dashboardc33

Veteran
Local time
5:16 PM
Who is the main chef in your house? I absolutely LOVE cooking, so I do a majority of it. I tend to try new recipes very often and just love it. I do most of the indoor cooking, and when we grill out, my husband seems to do most of the cooking outside, especially if it is cold. We do grill out all year long, including the winter months when we have 3 feet of snow on the ground!

Who is the main chef in your house? I absolutely LOVE cooking, so I do a majority of it. I tend to try new recipes very often and just love it. I do most of the indoor cooking, and when we grill out, my husband seems to do most of the cooking outside, especially if it is cold. We do grill out all year long, including the winter months when we have 3 feet of snow on the ground!

With the exception of grilling in the snow, I can say this has represented my husband and I throughout out marriage as well. After going through 5 fussy kids though, my zeal for cooking has gotten a bit dulled. My husband still loves to cook so he's picked up the pace. If he is home, he cooks. I also have 2 teenagers; they each get the walk through cooking lesson once per week.

I live with my daughter and two teenage boys, the boys have gotten to that age where they don't want what I cook, so I don't cook as often as I did when they were little. I can get by with soup and salad or yogurt a few times a week.

I always do the cooking at home. I don't really mind this - my partner is a nightmare in the kitchen and is incapable of doing anything by himself. It's easier just to cook the food myself.

we all cook at different times,I'm not into a bus mans holiday as they say ,but for larger gatherings and dinner parties etc i get involved,my eldest son gets my youngest to cook his food if me or my wife are not around ,normally something in the panini machine but they eat well,they also cook pizzas for their mates when they come round if I'm not there

Back
Top Bottom