Who has their own personal mug?

Lullabelle

Midlands, England
Local time
1:57 AM
We have 6 identical white mugs in our cupboard, so we use whichever comes to hand.

One of my colleagues has her own mug in the kitchen cupboard that only she uses, no one else can use it, it wasn't bought for her nor does it have her name on it or anything like that it is just that she prefers that particular one, another colleague is the same.

Does anyone on here have their own that no one else is allowed to use?

I do have a bone china mug (well 2 actually in different colours) which I use for tea - but other people use them too. I hate thick rimmed chunky mugs for tea.

You can get more tea in a mug than a cup :thumbsup:

It is a mug not a cup - but its a bit smaller than most mugs are these days (I swear mugs have got larger since I was a kid). I prefer that because I like my tea really strong and if I use a teabag in a bigger mug its too diluted.

It is a mug not a cup - but its a bit smaller than most mugs are these days (I swear mugs have got larger since I was a kid). I prefer that because I like my tea really strong and if I use a teabag in a bigger mug its too diluted.

I like my tea strong with just a hint of milk :thumbsup: :coffee:

Earl grey tea here, 2 tea bags for flavour, wife has hot chocolate. We have 6 plain cups identical, so no arguing,lol.
Thinking about it I'm surprised the kids havnt bought me a corny cup,lol

Russ

recently I was fortunate enough to find my new favorite mug. A huge M on it for my first namesake.... Its solid and holds a lot of liquid. I love it. best yet since I like thrift store it was .25 cents.

IMG_20190124_151653.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom