Who Uses Placemats?

@Karen W - I've never heard of fridge shelf liners. I must see if I can find some in the UK. I have one fridge which is hard for me to clean as the door won't open enough to remove the shelves (wall in the way) so this could be a solution.

I feel like the uncivilized bumpkin...no placemats to be found at my house tho i have often thought if i did have them i could predict the cats would use them as sleds to slide across the table for a fun afternoon while i am away.

@Karen W - I've never heard of fridge shelf liners. I must see if I can find some in the UK. I have one fridge which is hard for me to clean as the door won't open enough to remove the shelves (wall in the way) so this could be a solution.

Those were shelf liners. I just used placemats side by side, as I didn't want anything sticky. Have fun with it. :)

Indeed! Added to which it is an undercounter fridge and I cannot kneel to do the bottom of it, I have to sit on a stool and hope for the best!

You can see my placemats in this photo:

fullsizeoutput_36b7.jpeg

Husband is from Settle. Still not been on the railway though.

I have marble placemats which are brilliant because you can put a hot pan on them and also use them as a btead/cheese board etc. Versatile.

The marble sounds pretty. Good idea about using it as a cheeseboard.

I saw some clear placemats, as well; and was tempted to change out my black fridge placemats for the clear ones.

Back
Top Bottom