wine cooler is good for any festival

bigboss

Local time
5:26 PM
i bought a Wine Bottle Cooler Stick for $10.99 on amazon and it's fantastic and meets my need.

The aerator makes pouring the wine very easy by eliminating any dripping down the side of the bottle, and believe it or not, it actually does make a difference in the taste of the wine. I have been using a wine aerator for quite some time now because it cuts down on the bitterness of the wine. Don't ask me how it works, but trust me when I say that it does! I'm sure there is some kind of science behind it... :)

Took a warm bottle o f your favorite bottle of Wine.Then followed the directions. Placed my wine chiller stick in the freezer and allowed it to freeze for a few hours.I was totally amazed at how it took my room temp wine, and chilled it as, we poured it into the wine glass. I as well was a bit skeptical that it would do it, so I chilled another bottle to be on the safe side. Plus, this stick is totally cool as it has it's own built in wine aerator in it! If you are a wine drinker you like me, then you know the importance of aerating a bottle of wine before drinking to bring out the vast and best amount of flavors.The wine chiller and the poure is everything you need and more if you're a big wine drinker like myself! I enjoy a bottle and also like to entertain guests at my house by serving wine. This tool is so convenient to have. I love a nice cold glass of wine and this chiller definitely keeps the whole bottle chilled for hours. It is really simple to just screw the rod onto the pourer and pop into place in the wine bottle. The pourer also does a very nice job of aerating the wine to really give it its best flavor. I am so happy with this product that I actually picked on up for my mother because she loves wine just as much as I do! This would make a great gift for any wine lover on your list! This is a great tool to have on hand and I recommend it to anyone.
%25E6%259C%25AA%25E5%2591%25BD%25E5%2590%258D_meitu_1.jpg

I suppose it may be useful for picnics. But I use a wine cooler bag which holds two bottles with glasses and an icepack. This keeps two bottles of wine cool for up to five hours. Plus, its padded to protect the bottles in transit and has a shoulder strap for carrying.

Very interesting! I do have a problem with drips. also since you mention how it changed the taste of the wine? I am so going to try this. I looked at the Riedel wine glasses for so long, but refused to pay the price for them. So one year hubby bought me a set for Christmas, besides being happy that I got the wine glasses that I wanted, I did notice that they also changed the taste of my wine! I thought "it's all in your head" so I pulled out one of my old wine glasses and poured some in there, took a sip... ick! tasted Nasty in comparison. so I started researching and found out that the varietal type Vinum glasses are designed for specific types of grapes. It was truly amazing to me and now I don't want to drink wine from anything else!

this is the glass I have and Love Love Love!

http://www.riedel.com/collections/glass-collections/d/vinum/cabernet-sauvignonmerlot-bordeaux/

I suppose it may be useful for picnics. But I use a wine cooler bag which holds two bottles with glasses and an icepack. This keeps two bottles of wine cool for up to five hours. Plus, its padded to protect the bottles in transit and has a shoulder strap for carrying.

You must do seriously long distance picnics if you need to keep 2 bottles of wine cool for 5 hours! :)

Back
Top Bottom